J&M DELUXE DETAILING
Full Interior Cleaning
Services in Valley Center CA
Take Your Interior From “It’s so dirty,” to “It looks brand new”
This is the most intensive full interior car cleaning services we offer to get the condition back to the best condition possible.
The seats, floor mats, dashboard, center console, door panels, headliner, cup holders, etc… gets cleaned and shampooed.
If it can be cleaned, we’ll clean it. Does that mean every last stain and blemish is going to be removed? No. There’s somethings that are out of our capabilities of cleaning.
However, we’ll do everything we can to make it look a lot better for you!
And don’t worry if you think your interior is “too dirty” to clean. After cleaning hundreds of interiors, we challenge you to try and surprise us.
If you’re looking for more of a maintenance upkeep service, then our Basic Interior Cleaning will be better suited for you.
Here’s our thorough cleaning process:
1) Remove all loose items: We’ll put the trash in one bag and your personal items in another bag.
2) Thorough vacuum: The entire interior (including trunk and crevices) will be thoroughly vacuumed.
3) Shampoo and extract seats and floor mats: Using our all-purpose-cleaner, we’ll spray, agitage, and extract the cloth material. This is where we pull all the gunk from the cloth!
4) Clean and detail interior plastic panels: Now we’ll move onto thoroughly cleaning the dashboard, center console, door panels, headliner, and pillars.
5) Clean windows and mirrors: How can a detail be complete without giving you crystal clarity? We’ll clean and wipe down all interior glass and mirrors.
6) Final touch up and door jambs: A final inspection will be completed on the interior to touch up any things we may have missed or need more attention, as well as cleaning up the door jambs.
A lot of our customers are hesitant in calling because they think their interior is too much to handle. Don’t worry about that. We’re not here to judge. If you want your interior to look much better, we’ll go out there and get the job done.
Lastly, adding a Premium Car Wash to this service really turns your car around for the better. You’ll have a like-new condition on the interior and a freshly washed exterior.
Interior Cleaning FAQs
Do you come to me?
Yes, we’re mobile so we’d clean clean the interior at your home, apartment, or work location. It makes life much easier for you
How long does this service take?
It all comes down to the condition of the vehicle. Generally speaking, it can take between 2.5 to 4.5 hours. We’ve worked on coupes that’s taken 4 hours due to the condition being bad. On the other hand, we’ve completed an SUV in 2.5 hours since it was an average condition.
Will I smell chemicals in my car once you’re done?
Absolutely not! That would be terrible. We do not use harsh chemicals for anything. Everything is biodegradable and safe within the scope of work we do.
What tools and products do you use?
As you can imagine, we have plenty of tools, products, and machines to get the job done. We have extractors, polishers, steamers, brushes, etc… Some of the brands we use are Chemical Guys, Super Clean, Griot’s Garage, Meguiar’s, and plenty more.
How long does it take for my seats and carpets to dry?
If it’s relatively warm outside with low humidity, your vehicle will be 85% dry by the time we’re done. If it’s cold or raining, then it’ll take longer for your interior to dry due to the climate.